Wednesday 24 December 2014

Jesus Christ has come into town !!

Come on Bue!! It's Christmas and you are feeling so low ?? Nooooo this is not happening!! Uh uhnnn!

(Sing it)

You better watch out
You better not cry
Bue you better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town.... partey partey !!!

He's making a list.. eeee
And checking it twice
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice - oh yeah you bad people of the world!
Santa Claus is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good .. oopsy
So be good for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry :D
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Bue!! Take the next verse...

"Oh Jesus is born
Into my life
I better not pout
I tell myself why
Cos Jesus Christ has come into town !!"

Meerrrrrrry Christmas!! :* :* :* :* :*

PS. Hurray I'm posting on Chriatmas. I feel awesome !!!! No more pouts !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment