Tuesday 2 December 2014

Putting myself to sleep

I can never have nothing to write about. 

With pleasant music playing in Pandora.
Lights off. Cozy in my bed. The fluorescent cross in my room is glowing! Another night trying to fall asleep.
I feel so peaceful nothing is in my mind (I'm convincing myself that it is so). Well I have an exam tomorrow but am done studying (by the grace of God who helped me make fruitfull use of time).
I'm working in Japan's time zone for some reason. So I'm trying hard to fall asleep in regular time.

Life is beautiful. Christmas is in the air and in my house. The semester is about to end. Peaceful thoughts.. inner peace...
I guess this post is just me putting myself to sleep :D its still fun.

Going home for Christmas. After a long time it's gonna be a usual Christmas. Nothing to grieve about and the family together.
Mue is comming over next semester. :) I ll not be alone while writing my blog posts then.
I'm just about to wish my close friend V a splendid married life.

I gave mue a list of food items I have to cover during my trip home this winter. My favourite "oily eggplant" :D

This post is probably best named as a thoughts before going to sleep. One of my thought which I wanna talk about is..
God has been so good to me. He knows what I need and what I don't. He always gives me more than I deserve. I am genuinely amazed at the way he takes care of me. He is also such a comfort when I am alone.
Noooow this is starting to take shape and make sense :D

Lovely night. The starts are shining somewhere outside the window am sure though I can't see. The snow that started melting during the day starting to freeze into solid ice.  I have a full stomach of yummy food which my room mate S cooked :)

I think I'm gonna fall asleep now.

Thank you Lord.

P.S.: My other roommate taught me this technique of thinking peaceful thoughts to fall asleep. Looks like it will wOrk. If it dosent she ain't gonna have peaceful thoughts for a while ;) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment