Wednesday 7 January 2015

To be Loved

Last night I was very sad and became very emotional about life. Why is there no one to care for me ?
Like all people I was stupid enough to feel that way even though I had a lot of people around me who cared very much about me.

But there I was crying all night wondering why things are not the way I want it to be.
Scrolling through Facebook sharing emotional thoughts, I came across an Image of Christ beaten as in the Passion and lying on the cross with the words 'I LOVE YOU'.

I replied to that in thought 'Yes Lord I know that You love me, but I want to be loved on earth'
Today was a normal day having a fun time with friends and family.
Tonight I received an email about my College Assistantship and it was just perfectly as I would hav liked it. In fact it was not that way before. Something happened and it had be updated to the current form. Well I was happy.

It was completely unexpected. Then I felt that it was God's doing. I had tears in my eyes, those of happiness, for He had shown me that He really cares and how real His love is.

"There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning" -Bible Verse

I am loved :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment