Sunday 27 July 2014

Behind every BUE is her MUE

18257 
18257 Rupees ? That's close to my first salary.
18257 Kilo meters? That's a lot more than my distance from home. 
Why bother.. With this odd nombre...
18257 days!!! What? It doesn't still make sense to you?
I'm so excited, in 6 days it's going to be 18262 days. If someone gave you so many days what would you do with it?

Here is a soul that gave nearly half of that number of days for me.

One soul that would never smile when I cry and find happiness in my smile. 

The reason I believe in true love.

When I'm experiencing a beautiful thing that I feel so happy about and think 'someone has got to come and experience this with me' there's one person who's just waiting to do it. 

And when I hear her say that her life is meaningful because of me, I realise my life's meaning.

When there's a tornado hitting my town where I live away from home, there would be one hitting my home too.. And then when I'm safe, it dissolves.

Food for life! Food and nourishment in all forms to both my body and soul. A complete meal I will never lack. Thanks to her...

A witness to Life of Bue! 

18257 days
49 years 11 months and 26 days
In these days she's been called a baby and then a mother. 

18262
50 years
Can't believe she is going to be half a century old. 

She is still the pristine bud, always blooming to spread the scent of love. Setting an example for her baby girl (bue) and everyone else. 

5 days to go. And here s Bue cheering her..  * * !!! GO MUE GO MUE !!! * * 

2 comments: