Tuesday 12 August 2014

Peace was taking it's time this time...

I stood near the gate and called out to the street .. 'Peace .. '
Are you there
'Peace..
Walk into my house..
Can you hear me?'
'I'm here' I heard a reply from out of the crowded street... why does peace have to be in a different disguise every time.. sheesh...
'Hi hello there.. so buddy can you tell me what colour clothes your wearing today I ain't able to recognize you... ' It's weird I can hear a voice and I dont see anybody near me that could be peace.

'I'm wearing a Green T-shirt' the voice said.
Oh come on.. does today have to be st. Patrick's day. Everyday is Green with money.. in this world. This is really not helping.
'Peace... pls can you try to find me...
I'm the girl holding the HOPE sign standing at the gate..'
'Ooookay... girl don't you worry.. I spotted ya.. near the gate.. chubby cheeks.. I ll be there in a moment.. just listen to some Gospel music on Pandora till then !! Xoxo... '
'Okie dont take too long..'
Meanwhile I'm writing my blog post.. Wow.. and BAM! there arrives peace.. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment