Thursday 10 July 2014

Hopiness

Hopiness .. did I spell it wrong?
Nope :) Hope leading to happiness.

One very fine summer day while I was enjoying my strawberries for breakfast, I was put in this state where I find out that I have one less reason to be happy.
But sometimes that makes me feel that I had lost the only reason to be happy.

But if you find a vulnerability , U have to patch it as soon possible otherwise  its not gonna be useful to anyone be it a software or a girl here (wow am I a super dooper computer personnel). So I guess thats what God does from time to time.

Alright where was I, Oh yeah the strawberries...
There you go.. then I told myself you're alive eating yumm strawberries on a bright summer day and u say u have no reason to be happy. Sooo absent minded.

Speaking of being absent minded. I think I have too many things that come to my mind when I think about what makes me the opposite of sad. So I dont know where I started and dont know what I'm typing about now.

When my day gets hard, I ..
Oh oh.. now I remember what I was talking about... hopiness..
Yeah !! when my day gets hard.. I hope it was for the best (whatever happened) and that it could have been worse and hoping this I start hoping for good things that finally makes me happy.

How plain nd boring that sounds.. but why are people sad then?

I guess they dont dare to hope.

I'd bet on hoping to have a juicy mango served to me in Iowa than cry over a lost google glass .. did I say google glass.. I was jus gonna say eye glass :D :D

Fine... u wanna talk about it?... lets talk.. I lost a google glass.. ya... I know what can be worse right? But God loves me and he helped me get out of that messy situation that made me feel like the most irresponsible person in the world. Now am happy!!!

Wow this post is getting really long.. there is gonna be so much to say about hoping. Infact this whole blog is about hopiness. And how I found hopiness in God.

Let me say one more thing and call it a night (thumbs up). When I feared that the sadness will burden me and suck me into a world where tears were all that I could see through my eyes, I was shocked to see that my shoulders felt light. It was like as if someone dropped a large rock from a nebula (the rocks in this nebula i know are very dense and are a million times heavier than any heavy rock one can imagine of.. anyway) on me and I 'm standing here helpless and trembling in fear. Waiting for the worst. One hour passes. One day passes. One week passes .. where did it go?? One month passes.. I see the truth. It Was dropped on me surely.. who bore it? I could never have born it.

Look at me now walking about freely. I look up sometimes still in fear what if it falls. But I dare to put my hope in Christ. He carried a cross for me. This rock should be a little harder but.. He is God!
So I praise Him for giving me peace..   hope and happiness.. what why am I using two words when there can be just one... hopiness!

PS: Because am Happy.. this was how I titled this post. Tot hopiness was better. But lets just sing 'happy' and be happy...

The real PS: Happy people arn't really 'not sad', they must hav found someone to carry their burden. If you haven't found the someone.. go for the Best.. I know you deserve it! If there is a queue just leave it at the foot of the cross.

Saying this makes me happy too!! So allow me.. Praise the Lord!
This post is dedicated to my sweet cousin A on her birthday who brings hopiness into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment