Monday 18 May 2015

Wash Me

Lord why are there days that look like you are not by my side
But I know you are right here

Dont walk away from me please!
Who can I turn to?
Lord, do you hate my ways?
Am I a shame to you?
Lord, you have given me evrything that I have ever asked for
and I have done nothing good in return.
You presented me a beautiful white gown and a necklace with clear white pearls.
Now I am ashamed to show myself.
Like adam and eve I hide behind the bushes.
I am stained with all my wrong doings.
I lost the pearls you gifted me.
Through my acts of selfishness. I am an epitome of lazines.
Wish I had used the talents that you gave me, better
I went and burried it under unwanted things
and now even what I had is taken away from me
you did not bring this sadness upon me
It is my own doing

Lord is this just a test or are you really gonna leave me form now?
Have you given up one me?
But I know you are right here.
In this empty room that I sit you are sitting right next to me
Seeing me cry, if you had hands you would wipe my tears away
If you willed, you can cleanse me and I shall be whiter than snow. [Psalm 51]

Lord I know that today will pass
my sadness will pass
years of my life will pass
but Your words will never pass away
So I will listen to Your words
and wait until all things pass away
and rest in You.

P.S : No P.S :D.. hahaha I shouldn't be laughing.. shhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment